News // 21 January 2019
Why Your Next Business Flight Should Be With Etihad
From a futuristic fleet, fantastic loyalty and reward programmes and destinations all over the world, there are many reasons why your next business flight should be with Etihad.
From its home in Abu Dhabi, Etihad fly to over 80 passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and North America – a total of over 50 countries. They have over 50 codeshare partners, building a network that offers access to over 400 international destinations in just one booking. They also operate cargo freighters to freighter-only destinations that include Bogota, Eldoret, Hahn, Nottingham, Sharjah and Tbilisi.
Abu Dhabi to the World
Etihad have come a long way since the journey started in 2003. As they embark on new adventures around the world, they’re proud to be an ‘airline of choices’, empowering guests to choose exactly how they journey, travel and fly.
As the national airline of the UAE, Etihad are passionate about connecting Abu Dhabi to the world and showcasing the emirate as a diverse and vibrant city with a rich heritage, captivating culture and breathtaking experiences.
They also operate Etihad Cargo, Etihad Holidays, Etihad Engineering and Etihad Airport Services, as well as managing a global loyalty programme and other aviation and non-aviation related businesses.
Close to Dubai
Abu Dhabi is only a 45-minute drive from Dubai. Economy guests can take advantage of a free coach service between Abu Dhabi International Airport and Dubai, whilst First and Business guests can use a Mercedes-Benz E-Series chauffeur service to and from anywhere in the UAE.
The fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft, including Boeing 787 Dreamliners, Boeing 777 and Airbus A380s, offer new standards in cabin interiors, together with fuel efficiency and environmental improvements.
An additional 787 Dreamliner Service has been announced for the summer period starting 27th June until 15th September, during which the airline will be operating an additional four services per week on a 2-class 787-9.
Business Class / Business Studio features onboard the 787 Dreamliner
• Space and comfort across a range of Business Class cabins designed so that you arrive refreshed.
• Fully-flat beds of up to 6 feet 8 inches with direct aisle access guaranteed on long-haul flights.
• Dine Anytime menus mean you can eat at a time that suits your schedule.
• A range of connection ports at your seat, including laptop power supply and USB ports.
• Enjoy mobile and Wi-Fi connectivity on board selected aircraft so you can keep in touch.
• Seven live TV channels on selected aircraft so you can watch the latest news and market updates.
• Enjoy a shower while we press your clothes at our Arrivals Lounge in Abu Dhabi Airport.
• Upgrade to First Class by purchasing an upgrade, bidding for an upgrade, or by using Etihad Guest Miles.
Book With Us
On top of all the benefits detailed above, we can also access negotiated partner rates with Etihad and all other major global airlines, as well as with hotel and car hire companies across the world.
To find out more or to book please contact our team.