Over the last few months, we have been experiencing a significant increase in business travel requests as companies are getting back on the road. With our transactions higher than same period in 2019.
Airlines, car hire companies, airports and all our travel partners are working to re-build their businesses after Covid to cope with demand. To help achieve smoother travel for our business travellers we have collated some tips:
- Be planned and where possible book in advance: Car Hire continues to be a challenge with car availability, so book ahead.
- Give yourself more time to get through security than usual especially if you are travelling at peak times.
- Check in online and add your contact details for airline updates and any schedule changes, which are still happening.
- Use bag drop where possible. At peak times add on 45 minutes to go to the check in desk.
- Book your airline seats in advance – if an airline has overbooked it is less likely you will be offloaded.
- Check your itinerary when you receive it and keep up to date with our travel alerts until you go.
There has been a relaxation of travel restrictions but checking these before you travel will give you piece of mind and you can access our traveller hub.
- Passports validity, how much time you need on your passport depends on the country you are visiting. And remember that travel to the EU on a British passport must have been issued in the last 10 years.
- Consider the use of our travel technology for:
Booking business travel: Book your frequent business travel in 30 seconds and hold all your trip details in your Beyond Business Travel app
Know where your people are: there has never been a greater need for immediate access to risk intelligence and to know where you people are
Track expenses: introduce a digitised solution to manage expenses while travelling
Travel data: real time insights to your travel spend, with the ability to micro-analyse to individual records analytics showing you two level
Co2 monitoring to set and measure the effectiveness of your sustainable travel programme
To find our more, or to get a demo, please get in touch at email@example.com or contact your account manager or call us on +44 2890850615 or +353 (1) 5255739