News // 26 October 2017
Get to the heart of New York with United Airlines
Fly year round nonstop from Dublin to New York/Newark with United Airlines and be in Manhattan in less than 30 minutes.
Whether it’s Manhattan and Miami or Las Vegas and Los Angeles, the vast United network is perfect for business travel. With onward connections to over 280 destinations across the Americas, the vast United network is perfect for business travel. And you won’t just arrive at your destination: you’ll arrive refreshed, thanks to our high levels of inflight comfort and personal service.
United Polaris℠ – The shining new star of business class:
• Audio/Video on Demand multi-channel personal entertainment system with noise-reduction headphones.
• Delight your taste buds with chef-designed menus and award-winning wines and champagnes.
• Sleep-themed amenity kit including products from Soho House’s Cowshed Spa.
• Sink into sleep with Saks Fifth Avenue luxury bedding – pillows, blankets and duvets.
United Economy – Great service meets good value:
• Relax in ergonomically-designed seats with up to 32 inches of legroom with blankets and pillows available during the flight.
• Enjoy complimentary beer and wine and a hearty three-course meal featuring appetizers, salads and desserts.
• Enjoy the latest Hollywood movies on seat back screens.
• Stay connected with Wi-Fi available on all mainline flights.
• With our inclusive fares, you don’t have to pay extra for a 23kg bag and an allocated seat.
United Economy Plus – Stretch out with extra legroom:
• All the benefits and services of Economy, but with extra space and added comfort.
• Up to 6 inches of additional legroom providing a total of up to 37 inches of legroom.
• Seats located near the front of the Economy cabin allowing swifter exit on arrival.
Beyond Business Travel work with United Airlines and can access negotiated discounts for your travel. To book or to find out more get in touch with our travel team.
*Number of onward connections includes destinations served by United Airlines, Inc. and United Express. Onboard facilities may vary depending on aircraft. United Polaris travel features, including aircraft and airport configuration, may not be available in all markets and/or flights. Wi-Fi surcharges apply.