News // 09 July 2020
Post COVID-19 Traveller Wellbeing
To understand the specific concerns travellers may have before they start to travel again it would be advisable to conduct a traveller survey, this will give you an opportunity to deal with these now and make sure your travellers feel safe. We can assist you to develop or carry out this survey with your travellers so please get in touch. Here are a few other considerations for wellbeing:
- Get all travellers to review and update all emergency contact information
- Collect information on travellers with underlying health conditions, and what considerations will you have in place for these travellers.
- Involve your HR partner, what resources are available for traveller wellbeing?
- Consider travel packs for your travellers and what should they include (masks, sanitiser, gloves)?
- Review duty of care policies around sickness when travelling
- Consider implementing technology for traveller tracking.
- Travel Insurance cover review.
Please get in touch if you would like us to help you develop a traveller wellbeing programme firstname.lastname@example.org