News // 31 October 2019
Reporting on your business travel
Reporting on your business travel can have multiple objectives, from cost control and duty of care, to employee satisfaction and effective reporting. Incorporating environmental sustainability into your company’s travel policy and reporting can also help achieve these objectives.
In addition to helping minimise the impact travel has on our Earth, traveling green can benefit your company by:
- Cutting waste
- Reducing uncertain regulatory exposure
- Enhancing your brand’s reputation
We provide our clients with measurable techniques to reduce their corporate emissions, and many are benefitting from being more sustainable and utilising reporting in their travel choices.
With our Beyond Analytix dashboard, clients can instantly and transparently see up to 100 reports with various filters allowing educated decisions around travel policy and budget. Some of these reports include:
- Year on year monthly expenditure for travel
- Distance travelled by each employee
- Co2 mass produced from travel
- Expenditure by transaction broken down into Air, Hotel, Car Hire
Other reports that can be produced are:
- Transactions by the periods when travel is booked showing the most expensive period to book travel
- How many transactions are being made in small time frames before travel i.e. 0-3 days prior
- Top destinations by month and year
- Which operators/hotels are used most
For more information on your Beyond Analytix dashboard, get in touch with your Account Manager or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.