Taoiseach Micheál Martin has confirmed ministers have updated arrival testing requirements, which is a positive step forward for business travel.
What we know so far:
- The change for arrivals via land and air will commence today 06/01/22
- A return to previous digital covid cert rules means anyone who is fully vaccinated or recently recovered from covid can enter the country without the need for a test.
- Travellers will be required to show their EU Digital Covid-19 Certs.
- Travellers who are not vaccinated will still need proof of a negative test result, as per the rules in place pre-December, taken 72 hours before arrival.
- The Government said all the travel rules would be kept under constant review, further information is available directly on the government website
Please follow us across our website news & social media channels to keep up to date, or speak to your account manager if you have any questions.