News // 27 April 2017
13 Benefits of Flying British Airways Club Europe
British Airways have announced that they will be introducing their Club Europe service to the UK on 1st April 2017. The short haul business class will replace the current one-cabin configuration, meaning that corporate clients connecting to or from a long haul destination will enjoy a consistent premium experience at every stage.
Club Europe passengers will benefit from a number of perks and benefits as part of the new offering. They include free food, a more generous baggage allowance and more comfortable seating than was previously on offer.
British Airways Club Europe Benefits
- A separate cabin at the front of the aircraft
- A guaranteed window or aisle seat
- Enhanced complimentary food and drink
- Dedicated cabin crew
- Two pieces of hand baggage (1 hand/laptop bag + 1 cabin bag)
- Checked baggage allowance, max 32kg
- Dedicated Check-in desks
- Fast Track security at London Heathrow & London Gatwick
- Access to departures lounge
- Priority Boarding
- More Avios and Tier Points
- Contoured leather seats
- Complimentary newspapers on most flights
Through our membership of Advantage Travel Partnership, we can negotiate excellent discounts and benefits on your behalf. For more information or for a free, no obligation quote, just fill in our contact form below.