British Airways have announced that they will be introducing their Club Europe service to the UK on 1st April 2017. The exclusive British Airways club will replace the current short haul business class one-cabin configuration, meaning that corporate clients connecting to or from a long haul destination will enjoy a consistent premium experience at every stage.
British Airways Club Europe passengers will benefit from a number of perks as part of the new offering. They include free food, a more generous baggage allowance and more comfortable seating than was previously on offer.
British Airways Club Europe Benefits
BA Club class benefits include:
- A separate cabin at the front of the aircraft
- A guaranteed window or aisle seat
- Enhanced complimentary food and drink
- Dedicated cabin crew
- Two pieces of hand baggage (1 hand/laptop bag + 1 cabin bag)
- Checked baggage allowance, max 32kg
- Dedicated Check-in desks
- Fast Track security at London Heathrow & London Gatwick
- Access to departures lounge
- Priority Boarding
- More Avios and Tier Points
- Contoured leather seats
- Complimentary newspapers on most flights
Beyond Business Travel: Flight Price Negotiators and Travel Management Experts
At Beyond Business Travel, we want help business travellers have the best possible travel experience – no matter where they are going in the world. Through our membership of Advantage Travel Partnership, we can negotiate excellent discounts and benefits on your behalf. For more information or for a free, no obligation quote, just fill in our contact form below.
[contact-form-7 id=”125″ title=”Contact Us”]